Sunday 29 January 2012

REVELATIONS OF MY PEN

With my pen I tell you my thoughts
When nights find me unable to sleep
 I count them like sheep 
With my pen I sell you my flock.

With my pen I hold your hand
 Then allow yours to evenly fit mine
 Suddenly you become me,I become you
 With my pen we're one in time.

My pen strips me down to the bone alone 
My heart beats on paperP
ages overflow with blood and brain matter
 A lifetime supply of fluid 
A great man once said "Ink never turns to stone".

With my pen, I am who I am 
Who I need to be without limitations 
Real or fantasy, drunken or sober 
My pen will be till I am no more.

Ball point, quill, fountain or felt
 So long as these words escape me
 My pen shall write.
 Cursive, plain, italic or bold 
I am a calligrapher in my own right.

My pen is my liberty 
To let it down would defeat the purpose of my peace 
I am not eager to identify with mere men 
So earnestly I cling to my pen

1 comment:

  1. the way u lay ur words with ur pen really put me in that state where......words escape me. like right now.
    damn girl!

    ReplyDelete