Wednesday 18 July 2012

SCORNED

See I gave him the truth of me
But he blinded his truth from me and chose to deceive
And though life has countless times cleansed me with second chances
Forgiveness from me he would never receive.
So now I hate men
Yes, I hate them all.
Because one cracked my skull and stirred my brains
Then reached into my wounds and coiled my veins
So all of them must take the fall.

Don’t dare tell me not to be bitter
I tasted the best of what I thought could only get sweeter
Liter after liter of sweetness slapped from my tongue
Slapped so hard it left my ears ringing
Ringing unlike my phone
Clinging unlike his hold
Stinging like the pain his absence is bringing
I’m screaming in madness with the voice that should be singing.

Don’t f**ken ask me not to be scorned
I’m pissed as hell for me, our two girls and boy never born
They’re stuck in the darkness before dawn
How the f*ck would they see the light
Without him to turn the switch on?

The blazes of hell could never match my fury
I have stacked my hands with spears to pierce their hearts
And I won’t bother to deny it to the jury.
They will pay; they all will pay duly
For I hate them, I hate them truly.

I have targeted them all one by one
And I won’t rest till they’re all done and gone
I’ve held vengeance prisoner and alongside dug my grave
I will enslave them before I kill them
I will slay all who stand in my way
No one is safe.

2 comments: