Wednesday 18 July 2012

...SSSHHH

She said she wanted to do things to me that I normally wouldn’t
I mean she was a girl like me so really I shouldn’t
Right?
Or couldn’t I just for once ignore my golden rule and play it cool?
But who was I to ask?
My other girls would try to school me and boys would just drool
So I was lost in a pool of my own sexuality
Confused why her touch did not dissuade me from her advances
But rather left me amused.
I would barely even call that a touch
It was like the hairs on our skins slightly brushed
And desire shot through me like a wildfire
Building within a fever I’ve only known a man to inspire.
What was I to make of it?
What would become of forbidden lips pressed gently against mine?
Soft, wet: Just one kiss.
If men had bragged of the sweetness of this
And likened it to a virgin surrendering her chaste
What was to deny me a taste?
Furious from the uncertainty,
Yet curious still at the thrill of the reality of her standing a breath away
The status quo demanding I leave but my feet defiant enough to stay.
Unable to heel how I was beginning to feel
I let emotions tumble over like a cartwheel
My mouth, pursed, met hers
And then silence.
Dead silence.
Rhythm no more to my heart beat
Thoughts fleet,
Meaning no more to discreet as tongues greet
Silent excitement in sinful indulgence
She did as I pleased and with ease brought imagination to life
The men had been right; she was that sweet.

One kiss with her I would never forget
One girl, one secret I would never confess
Fenced safely in my conscience
That when all lies still I glance at that one chance I never took again.
I think of her and then…. Silence

………ssshhh

4 comments:

  1. yes you can,Your secrets safe :) I Love this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeahh. Go bubllllleeeee!
    Fenced safely in my conscience. Dats deep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!!!!!I've been waiting for this one. LOVELY work

    ReplyDelete