Monday 26 September 2011

I MISS YOU

I'm singing
So in my voice, you'll hear
The way I feel today
In words I yearn to say
At the drop of a tear
Baby, I wish you were here.
Your absence has brought a void
A partial hole
Right here in my heart
But I'm not alone
I've got your love to hold
For this time that
We're apart.
I kiss the air
While I picture you there
I'm a woman aching for her man.
I'm reaching for every memory
Believing in every destiny
I'm keeping you close
The best way I can.
Baby, I miss you
Painfully,
I wishwe were together
But here's something else I learnt
I now know what they meant
By absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Please come home
Come stay indefinitely
There are many things we could do
Most of all
Just come be with me.

2 comments:

  1. Ok,officially i'm in love with your blog.I'm a sucker for poems and you my dear just won my heart.Nice!

    ReplyDelete