Monday 26 September 2011

KISS

My temperature’s changed
Can’t tell if it’s higher or lower
My heart beats different
Is it faster or slower?
I’ve lost control over my mind
Seem to have discarded every thought
I’m swallowing down a choke
I’m not breathing as I ought.
He’s standing too close to me
His body’s too near
My knees neglect me
I’ll fall soon, I fear.
One touch makes me shiver
Another makes me moan
In his warmth there is evidence
His feelings match my own.
I sense first before I feel
As his lips come down on mine
I smile through a kiss as we create
A memory in fine design.
A touch of lips, an opening of hearts
Insight of what's yet to be
Its the birth of a promise, a moment of treasure
A dream become reality.













2 comments:

  1. u know my favorite part?
    ...He’s standing too close to me
    His body’s too near
    My knees neglect me
    I’ll fall soon, I fear.
    One touch makes me shiver
    Another makes me moan
    In his warmth there is evidence
    His feelings match my own...

    lol. wo y3 bad paaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pot. Its me, Kettle....lol

    ReplyDelete